Call for Price
Lease purchase this from £37+VAT per week
The F18SB is the perfect partner for restaurants, coffee shops and roasting companies all over the world, where above all reliability, robustness and speed are required.
Full installation available
- Affordable maintenance plans available on all equipment
- Full training available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
With a superb multifunction interface makes operation and setting incredibly simple and fast.
The design of the F18SB is based on that of the much-loved F18, replicating its strong lines which are highlighted in the die-cast aluminium supports, a sign of solidity and durability. A powerful presence capable of adding character to any room, thanks to all the colours available from the catalogue.
- Aluminium Die-cast Legs
- Automatic Cleaning Cycle – Process for the automatic cleaning of the coffee groups
- Auto Steamer – Steam wand characterised by an electronic system that allows to mount and/or heat milk at the set temperature.
- Auto-on/off – Programmable on-off timer for each day/or daily timetables
- Competition filters – exclusive Sanremo Design, with shape and volume designed to capture the best coffee aromas and fragrances.
- Cup Warmer – Dedicated resistor to keep all the cups at the optimal temperature. Power level programmable by user.
- Easy Service – Fast access to the internal parts for quick and easy technical service.
- Electronic auto-level – Through an electronic level probe the boiler is automatically filled and maintained to the right filling level
- Energy Saving System – Insulation and smart energy management saving up to 30% of energy
- External volumetric pump
- Group Flushing – With a simple pressure of the button a small quantity of water is dispensed to allow the group to be always clean.
- Group SR 61 – Chromed brass group head with thermosiphonic circulation system optimised to maintain the ideal coffee extraction temperature.
- With PID heat control and an insulated boiler the F18SB falls into our Sanremo Energy Efficient Machine (SEEM) range, which means it will use up to 20% less energy than a traditional single boiler machine. It achieves this percentage by its stepped energy saving system.
- The high-performance stainless steel steam wands deliver consistent silky textured milk allowing the barista to express themselves fully through their latte art.
- Half turn reliable stainless steel steam knobs.
Simple 5 button keypad allows the barista to dial in their coffee to the milligram with exceptional ease.
- Its all-metal solid angular structure makes it durable and long-lasting.
- All the electronics are mounted in the side panels, designed for easy engineer access.
- Incredible temperature stability, making this machine perfect for medium to high volume establishments.