Bravilor B5 HW Bulk Coffee Brewer
Call for Price
Lease purchase this for £??+VAT per week
Perfect for venues that require large quantities of great quality coffee at peak times, the 3 phase Bravilor Bonamat B5 Bulk Coffee Brewer can easily make 5 litres of filter coffee every 10 minutes.
Full installation available
- Affordable maintenance plans available on all equipment
- Full training available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Some situations ask for large quantities of coffee. This may affect the quality, unless you opt for a round filter machine from Bravilor Bonamat. This machine is ideal for peak moments, such as the interval in the theatre or the coffee supply in the hospital. Quickly and easily large quantities of coffee, brewed in convenient, moveable containers that enable you to serve coffee at any moment and at any place you want.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 800(H) x 790(W) x 570(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number 4.102.616.110
- Temperature Range 0°C to 96°C
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- Weight 33kg
- Colour Silver & Black
- 10Ltr coffee holding capacity and 30Ltr per hour (brews 5Ltr of coffee in 10 minutes)
- 2 x 5 Ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- 1 separate hot water tap with 3 litre water holding capacity and 10 litre per hour output (ideal to make tea)
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place
- Coffee: 30Ltr/hr. Hot water: 20Ltr/hr
Supplied with two 5 litre VHG coffee urns, Once brewed, the coffee is dispensed into the VHG containers (supplied) which can then be transported directly to where your customers are. Specifically designed for convenience, versatility and ease of use.
Important: Requires specialist installation – hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains.
This Bravilor machine is designed for commercial use. As such, delivery is only to commercial addresses and warranty covers commercial use only.