Bravilor Bolero Turbo 403
Call for Price
Lease purchase this for £??+VAT per week
If you require speed and efficiency the Bolero series is the perfect solution for serving coffee specialties, hot chocolate and tea.
Full installation available
- Affordable maintenance plans available on all equipment
- Full training available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
For locations with water connections. Additionally, the machine has been equipped with digital control, a plastic drip tray, double-tap (to be used separately), automatic descale indicator and rinsing programme. Jug not included.
This Machine comes with standard manufacturers 12 months on-site, parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 12, 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of order, please contact us for prices.
- Single or double (simultaneous but independent) output
- Clear menu with LED lighting Separate hot water tap to make tea or soup
- Unique mixing unit ensures good ingredient flow
- Hot water system is less susceptible to scaling
- Descale/filter replacement indicator and rinsing programme, rinsing function on the operating panel
- Closable canister outlet
- Drip tray full indicator
- Total and day counters
- Energy-saving mode
- Number of canisters: 4 x 2.4 litres
- Brewing time: 45 seconds 1 x 2 litres
- Throughput per hour: approx. 70 – 120 litres
- Rating power 230V~ 50/60Hz: 3500W 16amp
- Rating power 400V~ 50/60Hz: 10500W
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 325 x 482 x 812 mm
Machines for instant ingredients, particularly suitable for larger quantities, such as half or whole decanters. Dual draw off, simultaneous yet independent. With cup tray for use of cups. For locations with water connections. Equipped with digital control, plastic drip-tray, automatic descale indicator and rinsing programme. Decanter not included.