Fracino Contempo 3 Group Electronic
Call for Price
Lease purchase this from £18.50+VAT per week
The standard Contempo model boasts a stainless steel finish that shines like polished chrome.
Full installation available
- Affordable maintenance plans available on all equipment
- Full training available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The design of the machine reflects a modern interpretation of style that makes for a stunning, yet timeless focal point in any café, bar or restaurant.
Fracino’s Contempo machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled. They are available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups for making coffee and each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand built to the highest standards, using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm and the high group (latté glass) option gives 150mm
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso.
- Cups per hour: 360 Cappuccino | 600 Espresso
- Dimensions 575(H) x 785(W) x 500(D)mm
- Boiler capacity 20 litres
- Element Rating 7500 watts
- Power Supply 30amp
- 100 Litre of water per hour