Fracino Romano 2 Group PID
Call for Price
Lease purchase this from £23.50+VAT per week
Full installation available
- Affordable maintenance plans available on all equipment
- Full training available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The design of the machine reflects a modern interpretation of style that makes for a stunning, yet timeless focal point in any café, bar or restaurant.
Fracino’s Romano machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand built to the highest standards, using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups. Standard clearance is 110mm
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Independent group boilers -Nickel plated brass
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Cups per hour: 240 Cappuccino | 400 Espresso
- Dimensions 565(H) x 800(W) x 550(D)mm
- Boiler capacity 14 litres
- Element Rating 6.2kw
- Power Supply 40 amp
- 60/80 Litre of water per hour